What can we do for you?
Our Services cover identification of business opportunities and market development from our principals’ objective to sales of products and solutions, helping to set up of projects, project, logistics management and provision of After Sales Service through network of engineers and consultants.
- Market survey, Due-diligence
- Sales and marketing – Direct
- Promotion through Seminars, workshop and interactive sessions with experts.
- Marketing strategy and development
- Mapping and understanding competitive environment
- Commercial Pricing
- Bid Preparation Services – managing complete bid proposals and extensive documentation work, advise of local / prevailing business climate, competition, bid & pricing strategy, advise on local laws, rules & regulations, trade barriers and international taxation aspects.
- Advice and Advantage of MAKE IN INDIA.
- Tie Up with Main Bidders, finding Sub Contractors for Projects, Arranging Consortium / JV Partners, logistic control and management
- Securing Contracts
- Engineering support service, QA&I
- Complete Logistics Management – port & custom clearance, transportation, storage at site etc. – established tie up with leading Logistics Companies in India to manage the logistics of the project.
- Contract & Site Management including realization of payments and bank guarantees.
- Customer Relation Management and Client Satisfaction.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Assistance in the project from concept to commissioning for foreign principals.
- Advice on taxation matters, local laws and regulations for specific projects.
- Project co-ordination services with government agencies and authorities.
- Price negotiation and contract finalization with the customers, consultants & sub consultants.
- Local services of custom clearance, port clearance and transportation.
PROCUREMENT AND BID PREPARATORY SERVICES
- Coordination with potential customers for tender documents, amendments etc.
- Interface with customer’s technical, legal consultants and funding agencies.
- Advice on bidding conditions, contract documents and technical matters.
- Attend technical seminars, bid conferences on principal’s behalf.
- Review the tender documents and assistance on tender preparation.
- Post bid coordination and follow up with the customer.